Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A nice Vodka Martini, a black Latin man and a line of happiness

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Being co-dependent and scared!

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Arrogance and stupidity (isn’t it the same thing?)

What is your greatest extravagance?
To get drunk and high…

What is your current state of mind?
Troubled!

What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
Sincerity

On what occasion do you lie?
Any time I need to

What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My 50 years old belly

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Intelligence

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Elegance

Which living person do you most admire?
Evo Morales

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
“You know….?”
“Nice”
“Excuse me….”

What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Music and books

When and where were you happiest?
I am always happiest by the pool in the Club Fort Lauderdale

Which talent would you most like to have?
Having the balls to publish all the things I write

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
That I know what I need to do but don’t have the balls to do it!

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Getting some of my writings published in English and Spanish, in Santo Domingo, in NY and over the Internet

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be?
I would like to return as a stupid male Latin sex-worker with a great body living in Europe

Where would you like to live?
Barcelona

What is your most treasured possession?
My experience

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Mental depression

What is your most marked characteristic?
I talk too much about things I should not talk at all

Who are your favorite writers?
Gore Vidal
Pablo Neruda
Mario Benedetti
Naomi Klein
Tolstoy
Allan Ginsberg
James Baldwin

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Zeus

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Foucalt

Who are your heroes in real life?
My friends (who are willing to put up with me…)

What is your greatest regret?
Not making money when I had the opportunity to do so

How would you like to die?
Fast

What is your motto?
I am very funny about serious things and very serious about funny things!

No comments: